Example Financial Package
Knowing what to include in a funding proposal can help small businesses decide on the right solution for their financial needs. The Small Business Administration offers certain guidelines on what should be included in a financing application; this example financial package outlines those contents and provides a helpful checklist for prospective borrowers.
- A detailed description of the reason for the loan
- A completed loan application
- All required business financial records, usually covering at least the last three years
- Profit and loss statements
- Ownership information for the company
- Three years of income tax returns
- A list of any previous loan applications in recent years
- A certified copy of the business license
- Personal information for owners and major shareholders
CNF Exchange can assist businesses in compiling this information and creating a persuasive loan application for a wide range of operating needs.