Business Expansion Loan
A business expansion is defined as a business owner or ownership group expanding within reasonable geographic distance, the same business concept to a second or third location under similar owner structures. A common example is a franchisee that adds more store or business units.
If you’re a business owner, CNF Exchange can provide you with free online access to a growing nationwide network of more than 500 direct/commercial lenders. You’ll be able to compare investors to find the business expansion loan with the best terms for your business.
CNF Exchange borrower benefits include:
- Access to a dedicate senior analyst to ensure your business information and loan documentation are in order
- Careful positioning of your loan request for maximum exposure to the right lenders
- Ability to compare multiple loan proposals so you can quickly and easily land the best possible terms
- Secure and convenient document uploading and sharing feature
- Access to multiple lenders while only needing to create one borrower profile
- Free access to Press Room feature to share your successes and market your business
- Access to free advertising by taking advantage of our Rewards Program