Commercial Real Estate Mortgage (CREM)
A CREM is a mortgage secured by real estate in which the property is used for business purposes. Commercial real estate can be broken into four broad categories of lending:
- Owner Occupied Real Estate for operating companies, both for construction and permanent financing.
- Income Producing Properties includes Office, Retail, Industrial, Hotel/Motel, Residential, etc.
- Acquisition and Development Loans to finance Commercial, Retail, Industrial, and Residential developments.
- Residential Construction Financing for builders. This can include financing speculative (non-sold inventory).
CNF Exchange: The Best CREM Loan Resource for Borrowers and Lenders Alike
At CNF Exchange, matching qualified borrowers with direct lenders and investors is our specialty. We’re an online community consisting of an extensive — and growing — nationwide lender network.
If you’re a CREM loan provider, you get:
- Access to prequalified buyers ready to do business
- Lower transaction costs and the choice of two affordable payment plans
- Ability to grow your mortgage loan portfolio
- Access to current deals no older than 30 days
And for borrowers:
- Ability to choose from multiple loan proposals to get the best possible terms
- Assistance from a dedicated CNF Exchange senior analyst with loan request preparation
- Matching of your request with compatible lenders using our 12-point criteria
- Reducing the time it takes to land the financing your business needs
Borrowers and lenders both can take advantage of our convenient and secure document uploading and sharing feature, Rewards Program and Press Room feature. CNF Exchange also works exclusively with borrowers to help secure real estate development loans for an upcoming project or acquisition. Talk to us today!